Can I color my Hair Extensions?

You should not have to color your hair extensions if your match was done correctly. If you cannot find a true match then no, it is not recommend coloring your hair extensions. However if you have to get your roots retouched please visit a Hair Extensions specialist that is comfortable with coloring and Hair Extensions. If not you can risk damaging and destroying your hair extensions.

Color on the bonds can disintegrate them and shorten the lifetime of the extensions.

WARNING: DO NOT rinse hair with high salon jets as it may cause matting. And please be advised often times stylists will say they can do something just to get you in the chair.

17 comments:

  1. I always like reading and looking at your blog. I love the videos they are so helpful.

    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. clip in hair extensions
    These exteinsion can be used as unique hair lines with shiny colours, guys and feathered components as these components can add charm to your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree that the color of hair need to be match on the color of your skin. But for those who are not sure much better to go to
    best hot fusion hair extensions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog! The information you provide is quiet helpful, why I was not able to find it earlier. Anyways I’ve subscribed to your feeds, keep the good work up.hår extensions

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations guys, quality information you have given!!! online clip in extensions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always see your blog.I like it very much.
    I am looking forward to renewal of your blog.
    Please take a look my site,if it's possible.hair extension tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hair extensions gives you the opportunity to style your hair Style . Also you can get a long hair look without actually increasing you hair. Many providers like sarah’s Extension offer Best hair Extensions in UK.
    Hair Weft Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hair extensions gives you the opportunity to style your hair Style . Also you can get a long hair look without actually increasing you hair. Many providers like sarah’s Extension offer Best hair Extensions in UK.
    Best Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following your hair & beauty realted sites I am very glad to see it ,add with us on:- If you are looking for hair styling with the help of hair extensions and looking for Cheap Clip in Hair Extensions then your wait has been over. Different types of hair extensions ranging from Flip in Hair Extensions to I Tip Hair Extensions are there in our website to change your style statements drastically. Best quality Remy Human Hair Extensions is also available in our website for better comfort and feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your site and this post. You make some very informative points.Keep up the great work!
    Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  12. Style your hair according to the occasion by hair wigs extensions. For an outing in the evening you could opt a ravishing hairdo with a perfect volume. Flow with your hair and spread your beauty all around with hair extensions in your hair for a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Want Best Beauty-Hair to develope yourself fOLLOW on this site I also follow it on:-The hair designs is very Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions important and with us you can find so many new trends and styles that are coming up that allows us to fit into the designs of every Remy Human Hair Extensions customer. This article pays attention to that point and brings out I Tip Hair Extensions all new types of hair items for Flip In Hair Extensions regular usages.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very good post with useful information. I really appreciate the fact that you approach these topics from a stand point of knowledge and information. Please keep on posting.

    Beauty salon davie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Presenting the best Beauty-Hair sites follow us on:- The hair designs is very Cheap Clip In Hair Extensions important and with us you can find so many new trends and styles that are coming up that allows us to fit into the designs of every Remy Human Hair Extensions customer. This article pays attention to that point and brings out I Tip Hair Extensions all new types of hair items for Flip In Hair Extensions regular usages.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have gone through this page and its blog for more follow our site:- The natural hair care products main aim of the piece or the topic is to make the curly hair good enough for use and so that curly hair products you may fit that requirements which will unsurpassed way help your hair demons to be sideline and get such textured product in that natural hair care point which won’t be hampered or effected the hair colors that are not fit to normal curly hairs with natural hair weave any exemption.

    ReplyDelete
  17. getting best Beauty-Hair & fashion sites site to marketing your sites.depending various follow us on:-The wedding planning apps will give timely updates about the situation and upcoming basic actions to be taken. The senior and more experienced personnel will usually work towards making the event planning software more management oriented. The event planning apps are particularly useful since they will be downloadable as well as operable from the mobile devices. The wedding planning software is useful since the weddings are massive projects and so many invitees are there.

    ReplyDelete